Today we’re joined by LinkedIn specialist, Sue Ellson who tells us how finding the right social media platform to brand and promote your business can literally put you at the top of your game in Google’s engine search.
“Imagine if you and your staff had a LinkedIn profile and liked, commented on and shared your company page … most people know at least 250 other people … things can go viral!”
Sue Ellson, LinkedIn Specialist https://au.linkedin.com/in/sueellson
The power of utilising a digital platform such as LinkedIn to contact and engage your clients is worth gold when it comes to optimising your Google ranking and increasing the size of your business’ digital footprint. Learning the value in keeping the Google algorithm happy helps your clients find you easily – and gives them the best possible online experience.
LinkedIn guru, Sue explains how it’s done. The aim is to make your business pop up on Google within the first three search results. Can small businesses expect to achieve this massive leap? Find out, by listening to this podcast!
If you have questions on how to ‘make Google your friend’ to optimize your Google ranking, get the answers in this interview where you’ll find out:
- how to create a LinkedIn profile that really works
- how to keep your company profile active and relevant
- the importance of controlling the content you post
- what ‘world of mouth’ advertising means
- how regular sharing of valuable and relevant content using well-chosen key words can turn your followers into brand advocates.
Things that I found worthy from this interview with Sue were topics like how having a presence on LinkedIn as part of your digital marketing can:
- revolutionise your company by creating online longevity
- build your database
- recruit the right people for the job
- advertise your product
- tell the world you are an expert in your field.
And by the way, if you need more help in moving your business from chaos to control visit me, Craig Oliver at: http://www.theprojectguys.co.nz/
Or read the show notes from our other amazingly informative, inspirational and gritty podcasts at: https://www.talkingbetterbusiness.com/
Go on, smash through the glass ceiling and grow your business